Loft ladder – made to measure - clickFIX® 76 - 2 section
clickFIX® 76 - 2 section is a complete line of loft ladders based on the unique patented clickFIX® technology. The entire product range is known by the low u-value and the quick and easy installation. The low weight (approx. 25% less than traditional attic ladders) and the Click system make it possible for only 1 person to mount the clickFIX® loft ladders. The insulation and the construction with double draft extruder reduce heat loss. The DOLLE clickFIX® 76G - 2 section special measure has a white painted casing and is furthermore delivered with platic architraves for extra tightness and nice finish. clickFIX® 76G - 2 section is delivered with deep non-slip treads and platic feet for extra security and a wooden push/pull rod for easy operation of the loft ladder. The deep treads make the clickFIX® 76G - 2 section special measure comfortable to use. The 2-section DOLLE clickFIX® 76G, requieres less swing clearance and provides the possibility to reach higher heights with smaller openings. Be aware of the space requiered in the attic room.
There will be some combinations which are not possible. Please contact DOLLE A/S for more information.
- Opening size: 101.5-160 x 50-100 cm
- Outer casing dimension: 99-157.5 x 47.6-97.6 cm
- Casing length + the casing width must not exceed a total of 255,1 cm in outside casing - If casing width is 53,9 cm or less, the casing length must be 117,5 cm or more
- Ladder material: wood
- Casing height: Min. 24 cm ? Max.31,5 cm
- Casing thickness: 1.8 cm
- Trapdoor thickness: 7.6 cm
- Insulation: 7 cm
- Tread thickness: 2.1 cm
- Floor to ceiling height above 322 cm -casing length must be 117,5 cm or more
- Min floor to ceiling height: 204 cm
- Max floor to ceiling height: 343 cm